Wristband Terms & Conditions
1) The wristband is issued per child and is non-transferable.
(any transfer will result in the wristband becoming void and no refund due);
2) Parents/guardians are required to remain on site while children are playing (no liability accepted for children left unattended);
3) The wristband is for a minimum of two rides – we will make every effort to have all three open, when possible / safe to do so;
4) In the event of bad weather, we normally will operate at least one ride until the close time – in the event that this is not possible then refunds can be claimed on a pro-rata basis for time paid for against time lost;
5) If there is a queue for a ride then the child must leave the ride at the end of the time and re-join the queue for their next go.